Research conducted by our World Rent A Car reservation and operation unit has shown us that in recent years, many people are suffering from fake car rental websites. Such fake websites are trying to defraud you by demanding fees under the name of down payment. In our research, it is seen that fake car rental sites are mostly established to deceive people living abroad. It has also been determined by us that the prices of the vehicles listed according to the market conditions in the car rental sites established for such fraud techniques are listed at half or even one third of the prices.
We would like to tell you that such fraudulent car rental sites mostly appear in the summer season. Our recommendation to you is to get service through the websites of well-known and well-known car rental companies while renting a car, and to pay attention to the newly established sites very well.
Let's take a closer look at the points that need to be considered when renting a car online, item by item, on a website.
- Does the website you have entered have a professionally prepared reservation area for car rental?
- Is there an area where you can control this process after successfully completing the reservation process?
- Have you received an informative e-mail from the website after making the reservation for car rental?
- If there is an online payment system on the website that claims to provide car rental services, you should check whether it is opened with a secure url, namely ssl (https://).
- If there is no online payment system, the only thing you will do is to fill out an e-mail form.
- Another thing you should check is to see if there are any complaints or suggestions in the Google search engine of the website that claims to offer car rental services. If there is a complaint, we
- recommend that you check whether the car rental site has responded and whether the issue has been resolved.
- When you make a reservation for car rental, you should see the rental dates and locations. If the same date and location is constantly coming, it is possible that the system is not working. For this
- reason, it will be useful to check whether the system is working or not.
- Check whether the phone numbers in the contact section of the website that claims to provide car rental services have a fixed line or customer service number or just a GSM number. If there is
- only one gsm number, we recommend that you stay away from that site.
- Visit the social media accounts of the website that claims to offer car rental services and be sure to check if they are active on social media.
- Check the phone numbers of the website that claims to offer car rental services by asking Google.
- Check if the car rental company has services, terms, about us and frequently asked questions pages, and if it has content that informs the customer.
- Generally, the above-mentioned pages on fraudulent websites are often either incomplete or their content is completely empty. Because their main purpose is to reassure people through the home page, to defraud them quickly, and then to close that website and run away.
- How Should We Choose a Vehicle While Renting a Car?
1: Decide What Kind of Car You Need First
When renting a vehicle, you should definitely check how many people will travel in that vehicle, whether you will use the vehicle you rented in the city or on a long journey, how much fuel it consumes and whether it is sufficient for you in terms of comfort. We can give you an example in this regard; If you are going to use the vehicle you have rented in the city, you can choose a low-burning model with a small engine, and if you are going to travel in a mountainous terrain, you can choose to rent an SUV with a larger engine. It is possible that features such as navigation, HGS, baby seat that can help you during travel are subject to an extra charge. We recommend that you consider these when planning your budget.
2: Always Get Car Rental Service From The Location Nearest To You
Whether it is for business purposes or for travel purposes, we always recommend you to get rental service from the locations where you enter the city and will come back again.
As World Rent A Car company, we provide car rental services in many locations. Some of the locations we serve are as follows; Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, Dalaman, Fethiye, Bodrum, Kas, Kalkan, Izmir, Ankara, Kemer, Antalya, Belek, Side, Okurcalar, Incekum, Avsallar, Turks, Konakli, Alanya, Mahmutlar, Kargicak, Gazipasa, Antalya Airport, Alanya Airport We offer car rental services in many locations such as.
3: Don't Neglect to Take Advantage of Campaigns and Price Advantages
As you know, there are many Rent A Car companies in the car rental sector and these companies are in competition with each other. For this reason, they frequently organize campaigns to increase their customer potential and to announce their brands. Our recommendation to you is that you should never rent a car by examining the campaign of a single car rental company and looking at its price. Do not forget that companies with low prices offer bad service and companies with high prices provide the best service.
4: The Quality of Rent A Car Company is Measured According to its Institutionalism and Service Concept
For example, we, as World Rent A Car company, have been providing services in the sector for many years professionally and completely focused on customer satisfaction. You can always get trouble-free and high quality car rental service from us with peace of mind.
5: Rent an Economy Car with Early Booking
There are serious price differences between renting a car during the holiday season and planning it months in advance and making a reservation. It should not be forgotten that car rental fees will inevitably increase as the demand for car rental will be high in the summer months. By making a reservation before the summer season, you can rent the vehicle at very affordable and economical prices and be profitable.
6: Stay Away From Old Worn and Over Mileage Vehicles
We recommend that you stay away from old model worn out, unmaintained vehicles with excessive mileage. Imagine you are on vacation and you want to spend your vacation with your loved ones in the best way possible. However, the vehicle you rent constantly leaves you in the middle of the road by causing breakdowns and problems. Think how frustrating this situation is. For this reason, our advice to you will always be to rent new models and well-maintained vehicles.
As a World Rent A Car company, all the vehicles in our fleet consist of well-maintained vehicles that have not done much mileage.
7: Check the Contract and Insurance Status of the Vehicle While Renting a Car
Never rent uninsured and uninsured vehicles. Do not make such a mistake by believing the words that we are the guarantee of the company. Another very important issue is the car rental agreement. Many people hastily sign the car rental agreement without reading it. Our advice to you on this issue is to read the car rental agreement carefully before signing the agreement while renting the car, instead of reading the car rental agreement after you have suffered. Be sure to check the vehicle delivery date in the contract and the amount of fines for late deliveries.
8: Check the Vehicle You Will Rent From Both The Outside And The Inside
While renting a vehicle, be sure to check the exterior damage and deficiencies, interior trim and console, if any, together with the company representative. Even take detailed pictures with your mobile phone without having to check it. In this way, you will be freed from liability for indemnities arising from previous damages or deficiencies due to reasons not caused by you in the future. Another advice we have to you is the amount of fuel that the vehicle was delivered to you, take note of the company's authorities and deliver it with the same amount of fuel when you deliver the vehicle. You do not need to deliver with extra fuel. We provide 24/7 Uninterrupted Reliable Car Rental Service in all cities here. Turkey-Istanbul Airport-Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Dalaman-Fethiye-Bodrum-Kas-Kalkan-Izmir-Ankara-Kemer-Antalya-Belek-Side-Okurcalar-Incekum-Avsallar-Turks-Konaklı-Alanya-Mahmutlar-Kargıcak-Gazipasa-Adrasan -Çıralı-Ankara-Bodrum-Ölüdeniz-Manavgat-Çamyuva- in short, we are everywhere you want in all holiday resorts and cities.
We, as World Rent A Car company, are ready to assist you in the best way to rent a car. For us, the satisfaction of our valued customers always comes first before money. We wish you all a healthy, happy and beautiful life with your loved ones...